Blooket combines a quiz-style digital game with character-based gaming to facilitate student learning.Although it provides access to a sizable library of ready-made questions and responses, instructors also have the freedom to develop their own. The tests may be given in-person or online, allowing students to utilize their own devices.
What sets Blooket Join apart from other quiz-based educational platforms is its incorporation of a traditional game element, which is unlocked as students accumulate points in the question-and-answer section. This combination creates an engaging and effective learning experience while maintaining user-friendliness.
Are you interested in incorporating it play into your teaching toolkit?
Table of Contents
What are the pricing options for this platform?
It provides a variety of subscription levels and even offers group pricing based on quotations.
- Free Tier: With the free tier, you gain access to features such as creating and hosting games, unique game modes, searching question sets, and the ability to create unlimited sets and make edits.
- Plus Subscription: Priced at $2.99 per month, billed annually at $35.88, the Plus subscription offers additional perks including enhanced game reports, early event access, exclusive features, student bonus tokens, the ability to copy and duplicate sets, and priority support.
- Plus Flex Subscription: For $4.99 per month, the Plus Flex subscription provides all the features of the Plus subscription but allows you to pay on a monthly basis, giving you the flexibility to cancel at any time.
Tips and Tricks:
- Adapt Existing Content: Opt for efficiency by customizing question sets that are already available to align with your needs. This is the quickest way to set up and start using it.
- Adjust Game Speed: While many games emphasize speed, it allows you to modify settings to reduce the emphasis on speed. This can be beneficial to alleviate pressure on students and encourage a more relaxed learning experience.
- Reward Class Engagement: Use this gaming platform as an educational tool by setting up quizzes as exit tickets for your class. Require students to complete assignments before allowing them to participate in the game. This incentivizes active participation, ensuring that students listen, complete their work, and engage in a fun and educational gaming experience.