West Bengal’s 2020 Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana protects the families of unorganized sector workers. This is a fantastic administrative effort. After changing its name from the Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY)-2017, this program continues to provide benefits such as a provident fund, medical assistance, and disability and death support.
Helping unorganized worker children with education is vital. To promote inclusivity, eligible 18–to 60-year-olds may apply for social security online utilizing a simplified approach. The proposal is a huge step forward for informal sector workers.
Table of Contents
- Participants in the West Bengal Bmssy may get these benefits:
- Provident Fund Facility is available if you still need to pay your membership.
- Financial assistance for healthcare.
- Incapacity or death financial assistance.
- For funding kid education.
You can call West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana at 18001030001.
- The name is Bina Mulya Samajik. West Bengal has a social security program named Suraksha Yojana.
- It began operations in 2020.
- The “Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) – 2017” was its temporary name.
- The West Bengal government renamed the program “Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.” on April 1, 2020.
- It is also known as the “Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Scheme” and “Bina Mulya Social Security Scheme.”
- The government launched the Yojana to provide social security to unorganized sector workers and their families.
- The recipient would get unrestricted Provident Fund Facility assistance.
- The West Bengal government provides 50,000 to 2,000,000 rupees for worker deaths or impairments caused by accidents.
- Members of the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana might get up to 20,000/- for medical expenditures, 60,000/- for surgery, and 10,000/- for missed income while hospitalized.
- Beyond this, a condition allows cash to help unorganized workers’ children’s education.
- Children in specified study categories might get four to thirty thousand rupees in yearly financial help from the West Bengal.
- Applicants must be 18–60 to get system benefits.
- The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana accepts online and offline applications. Beneficiaries may submit forms in any format.
Applying to West Bengal’s Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana requires these documents:
- You must prove West Bengal residency.
- You’re Aadhaar Card.
- Voter ID card
- Bank account info.
- Photos must be passport-sized.
- (For educational funding)
- Disability Proof for Disability Benefits
- Health facility bill.
- The West Bengal Government’s Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana allows online applications for eligible beneficiaries.
- Online application forms for the West Bengal are available on the initiative’s website.
- Start registration by selecting “New Registration by Beneficiary” from the menu.
- The beneficiary’s basic information must be on the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Registration Form.
- The website then emails the Beneficiary’s Registered Mobile Number with the User ID and Password.
- Use the provided User ID and Password to log in.
- When applying for this Yojana, consider the beneficiary type.
- Make sure you provide all relevant documents.
- The final application form is ideal before submission.
- Helping West Bengal’s Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Officials from the Labour Commissionerate will check the Application Form and accompanying papers.
- After that, the official website will notify Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana awardees.
- The website lets beneficiaries track their applications.
- Beneficiaries may apply for benefits at any Department of Labor District Office using the Offline Application Form.
The West Bengal BMSSY protects unorganized worker families financially and otherwise. The program provides money, medical care, and education to satisfy various needs. Economic development and social inclusion have significantly improved owing to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.